Sunday, December 16, 2012

Celebrate!

It's Sunday so that means it's time for another Red Hot Stampers sketch challenge card.  It's been a while since I've made a masculine card so I decided to make a simple one using something from the Sale-A-Bration brochure which can be earned starting January 22. :)  Plus I just needed a break from all the Christmas cards I've been making!  Remember to head over to the Red Hot Stampers' blog here to see what  other cards were made using this sketch.   





Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:  Feeling Sentimental (Sale-A-Bration 2013)
Card Stock:  Bravo Burgundy, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake & Very Vanilla
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Bravo Burgundy & Early Espresso
Punches:  1 1/4" Circle & 1 3/8" Circle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...