Friday, August 17, 2012

Happiest Birthday

So, does anyone recognize today's card?  If you've been following my blog since last December, it might look a little familiar.  I made this card in greens last December for my Christmas card stamp a stack.  Anyway, I was asking some of the ladies last month for suggestions and my mom said she really liked the green card and wouldn't mind making it again, so I thought I'd try it in pink.  To see my Christmas card click here. Once again, thanks to Audra Bonner for the inspiration. :)



Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Sets:  Lovely as a Tree & Loving Thoughts
Card Stock:  Pink Pirouette & Very Vanilla
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Pink Pirouette & Pretty in Pink
Ribbon:  5/8" Grosgrain in Pretty in Pink (retired)
Shimmer Paint:  Champagne Mist

1 comment:

  1. Would never have thought to do this design in pink, but it looks wonderful!! Such a great idea to use nontraditional colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...