Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Final Valentine for 2011

Yesterday my daughter asked me to quickly make a valentine card for her best friend who loves owls.  So I pulled out the owl card I made at a Big Shot club with my upline, Glenda, changed the colors to go with Valentine's Day...and this is what I came up with.



Card Stock:  Real Red, Pretty in Pink, Basic Black & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pad:  Real Red (for sponging)
Big Shot Dies:  Scallop Circle, Scallop Circle #2, Top Note & Birds & Blooms (for eyes and feet)
Punches:  Five Petal Flower (for beak), 1" Circle & 1/2" Circle
5/8" grosgrain ribbon:  Pretty in Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...