Saturday, February 19, 2011

Spring Daisies

Can you tell I'm thinking spring lately with the cards I've been making?  Seems like all my cards have flowers of some sort or another lately. :)  Today I made a card for two different challenges. 


 Stamping411 Challenge 191 gave me the sketch to work with and Stampin' Celebration Challenge #40 gave me the colors.  


I'll admit I had a hard time trying to get the right balance with the colors at first, but I really like how the card turned out. :)  
Thanks for looking and have a great day!



Card Stock:  Daffodil Delight, Garden Green & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Real Red & Daffodil Delight
Punch:  Modern Label
Big Shot:   Embossing Folder Perfect Polka Dots & Flowers Daisies #2
Ribbon:  3/8" Taffeta in Real Red
Crimper for leaves

14 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card, just love it. I too am a SU demo but just a hobby one. First time on your blog and I love it. Will be back. Ty for sharing with us. You do a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your card is lovely Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara -- you are the first to play this weekend and with such a beautiful card. Love the daisies and the colors are perfect. Great job with the sketch and thanks so much for playing along this week at Stamping 411! Blessings, Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a happy card! I love it.
    I'm a SU! demo also and I also started stamping in 1995. How funny! It's a great hobby.
    I'm just waiting on my studio to get warm right now so I can stamp to it.

    Thanks for sharing,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm wanting spring to arrive quickly, too! Lovely card...the daisies are just SO cheerful! Thanks for playing along with Stamping 411!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your fresh colour combo is wonderrful. Such pretty flowers. I really like the sponging you did there. Thanks for playing along with Stampin' Celebration this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is so fun & springy!! Love the colors on those perfect daisies! Thanks for playing along this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! I love the flowers and inking. Thanks for joining us at Stampin' Celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am SO ready for Spring. We're forecasted to get another 10 to 15 inches of snow. Ugh! Your card is incredible....can't wait for the flowers to start growing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful touch of spring. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love your sponged flowers and the way that you totally hit this sketch! Beautiful work and thank you so much for playing with stamping 411.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great spring card! I love the flowers. Thanks so much for playing along at Stampin' Celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sara this is so pretty!! Love how you inked up the edges of the daisies. Thanks so much for playing with us at the SCIC!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super pretty!! Love the colors too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...