Saturday, December 24, 2022

MErry Christmas!

Merry Christmas Everyone!!
Today's card is what I sent out for Christmas...kind of!
Because I've been busy this year (who hasn't?!) I decided to do something my mom suggested a while back. Paint a picture and make that into my Christmas card, so that's what I did!
The only problem is the "Merry Christmas" is a protected image and can't be copied...and of course I remembered after I stamped the image! That's when I put my photo editing program to use and managed to get it off.
The next thing I did was find a place that let me add my own picture onto my Christmas card and found a design that I liked. This is what it looked like. I don't like how it made the bottom dark, but I guess to make the words show that's what had to be done.
Have a blessed Christmas!
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post.
 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog. 

Supplies used on this card:
I used my Scratchmade DaVinci Watercolor Palette and My American Journey Artists' Watercolor Voyager Set to create this card. To be honest I don't remember what colors I used from each set, but just mixed some colors ahead of time, then mixed more if I ran out.
No, I am not an affiliate of either of these (the links might have affiliates though), just thought you might want to know what I used and where they came from. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...