Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Grassy Grove ~ A Stampin' Up! Card!

Today's card was inspired by sketch #585 over at Try Stampin' on Tuesday and I love how it turned out!
Funny thing about this card is that I took the Merry Christmas off and stamped a Happy Birthday directly on the card because I needed a birthday card for my son, but did a Christmas card first for this sketch challenge. 
Here's it is as a birthday card.
Here's the practice sketch I that I wasn't so sure about that ended up being a Christmas card. 
I was in a hurry when I made the practice card and didn't think it turned out that great. After walking away and coming back I realized it wasn't that bad after all! Ever have that happen to you? I guess that's why they say to walk away from your painting, card or whatever you're working on and come back later since you can be your own worst critic!
This is the sketch that we had to work with. As usual I had to put a moon on my card because there was a circle on the card. And the trees and mountain top are the pieces of card stock. I just love the outdoors, so I think my cards reflect that a lot. 
If you get a chance to play along we'd love to see what you create! This was a fun sketch to play along with so make sure you check out what the other designers created HERE.
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post.


 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog. 

Supplies used on this card:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...