Thursday, April 23, 2020

Band Together ~ A Stampin' Up! Card

Today's card is CAS with a bit of watercolor.
I sent this one to my aunt back in February. I should post everything I send, but sometimes I just don't feel like typing about what I created. Anyone else feel that way? I'm not being lazy. I just don't have a way with words so it takes a lot of effort. :( One reason I started making cards was because I wanted everyone to be distracted by what I created instead of noticing the lack of words on the inside of the card! lol
 I stamped my image using black StazOn. Then I used an aqua painter and ink from the lids of my ink pads to mix up my colors. I mix some so the color is light and some that's a little darker. I used Coastal Cabana for my flowers and Garden Green for the leaves and stems. I made sure everything was wet before I put the ink on so it didn't soak into the paper too quickly and stain it. I add more color as it starts to dry, but keep it wet enough so the light and dark start to blend together just right. I did a really light wash around the flowers and stems, then flicked some color on too. 


Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post.



 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog. 

Supplies used on this card:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...