Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Forever Blossoms ~ A Stampin' Up! Card

Today's lovely card is inspired by another sketch from Try Stampin' on Tuesday (#454).
When I started working on a card for this sketch I wasn't even using this stamp set. That's what happens sometimes... I'm not happy with what I started so I go back to the drawing board. When I looked at the sketch a little more I decided to rotate it and make the skinny strip and scallops into flowers instead. Thankfully I found a sentiment that fit perfectly with the cut-out of the flowers after the card was put together. I colored my flowers and leaves using Stampin' Blends. I finally have most of them so it's time to put them to good use!
This is the sketch I "followed" and the theme for this week is Your Favorite. While I enjoy using the Blends I can't say it's a favorite technique, but I do love spring time when flowers are blooming on the trees so I'll go with that even though it's not a technique, stamp, ink, paper, etc. I just love the outdoors and nature so that's my "favorite" thing to put on cards.
Check out what the other designers created HERE. And if you get a chance to play along we'd love to see what you create!
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post.


 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog. 

Supplies used on this card:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...