Monday, October 10, 2016

Have a Lovely Day ~ A Fun Stampers Journey Card

Don't skip over this post yet! ;) 
I have a couple of cards to share with you, but I want to remind you all of the great opportunity you have to join Fun Stampers Journey this month for just $99.99!  I'd love to have you join my team!!


Why join?

Great Products!
20% off the products you buy
A quarterly  minimum of only $150! That averages out to $50/month and with your 20% discount it's even lower than that!

Yes, I'm excited to be a part of Fun Stampers Journey and would love to share it with you!  If you ever have any questions about it let me know!

NOW...onto the cards I've created for today's post! :)

Yesterday I posted a card using the same stamp as on today's card.  I colored yesterday's card using the Journey Splash Water Colors Pencils.  Today's cards are colored using Pan Pastels.  Wow, do I love these!!  They are so easy to use, you can mix and match your colors and get it into some pretty detailed areas.  I'm sure there's more great things I can do with them...I just haven't learned or discovered them yet! 


 I used the Rich Sorbet Pan Pastels for both of my cards.  
Not sure if you can see it, but I spritzed the flower with Shimmer Gold Color Splash.  



On this "red" card I colored in the flower using yellow first, then going back over it with magenta (bright pink).  When I put the yellow on I started at the tip of the petal and worked my way toward the center of the flower, but didn't go all the way in because I wanted a bit of a lighter area.  Then when I added the pink I didn't go in as far as I did with the yellow because you know it...I wanted some of the yellow to still show. 


 I originally wanted the flower to be pink, but mixing with the yellow just didn't leave it that way.  I really like how it turned out, so I'm not complaining at all! 



Finally one of my pictures shows the shimmer on my cards! lol  I used both the silver and gold color splash on this one, but the silver is the one that stands out and that's what I wanted.


I only used one color on the petals for this card.  However I did use the turquoise blue from the Party Pop Pan Pastels to go around the flower and stems.  The touch of blue added just a little "more" to the card if you know what I mean.


Which card is your favorite?  I'd love for you to let me know...plus it tells me someone is reading my posts! LOL


Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

I would love to be your Journey Coach! If you are thinking about joining 
Fun Stampers Journey and would like to be a Journey Coach click 
"Join My Team". 
I'd love to have you join me on my journey!  

If you like what you see and want to order just click on the 
"Shop Now" tab at the top of my blog. 

 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog . 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...