Thursday, October 13, 2016

Stay Wild Scenic Stamp Off ~ A Fun Stampers Journey Card

Pan Pastels...that's what today's post is about again.  I've used them to color flowers and leaves and the background of yesterday's Halloween card.  Other than that they are new to me.  The two cards I have to show you today were spur of the moment, no time to plan, cards (and I just do NOT work that way! lol).  
The story is my upline asked me to head on over to her house while she did her live event the other night.  First she showed a bunch of new products that she bought and the AMAZE machine (great time to sign up to get the AMAZE machine and other great products for only $99.99...like my little extra tid-bit? lol).  Anyway she showed off some of the product that came out in the new Trends Mini Catalog and then it was time to get creative.  She let me pick the Pan Pastel colors and then we got busy trying to create a scenic background.  I have to say for neither of us playing with them much I thought they turned out pretty well! :)  She says she likes mine better, but I like them both the same!  We had a great time and she asked me to join her again sometime.  

This is my card that I got my oily fingers on...err!  I have to watch that!  Very quick and easy to make though!  Now that I really look at it, it's a rainbow of colors.  


...and this is Glenda's card.  So fun!  I love the colors around the sun and how they fade into the dark purple sky.  If you want to watch the video of us creating these cards check it out HERE.  We're at the tail end of the video.


Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

I would love to be your Journey Coach! If you are thinking about joining 
Fun Stampers Journey and would like to be a Journey Coach click 
"Join My Team". 
I'd love to have you join me on my journey!  

If you like what you see and want to order just click on the 
"Shop Now" tab at the top of my blog. 

 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog . 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...