Thursday, March 31, 2016

Best Thoughts Birthday 2

Before I share my next card with you I want to remind you that today is the last day of Sale-a-bration!  For every $50 that you order you can get free goodies from the Sale-a-bration Catalog!  Who doesn't like free stuff?!  I've gotten my share over the past three months! :)  Have you?

If you need to check things out yet...
Click HERE to see the Occasions Catalog.
Click HERE to see the Annual Catalog.
Click HERE to see the Sale-a-bration freebies.
Click HERE to place your order.

And now back to my regular post...this card is similar to my post the other day.  I guess it's only similar because I used the same stamp and did some watercolor on it.  Other than that I guess they definitely look different ~ so does that mean they are similar or different? lol  This card's design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches, but I didn't get it done in time to post it to their challenge before it closed because I just wasn't liking the yellow so I kept tweaking it.  It happens sometimes, but it's not going to stop me from creating...eventually :)  



I actually made this card for my niece and I've heard her favorite color is yellow, so I try to use yellow every year on her card. :) I started off by painting all of the petals with So Saffron, then went back and did the bottom part of each of the petals with Daffodil Delight.  They ended up being so close in color that it was all just yellow with no variation in it.  I pulled out Rich Razzleberry and added just a touch of that in the bottom of each of the petals.  I wasn't sure I was going to like it at first, but after I added a touch of Wink of Stella and Wild Wasabi on the leaves and stem I was very happy with how it looked!  I did NOT want to start over! lol




Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

I would love to be your demonstrator! If you like what you see and want to order anything just click on any of the products that I've listed at the bottom of my blog or click on the "Shop Now" tab at the top of my blog. Any of them will take you directly to my website! If you have questions feel free to contact me. Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog . If you're thinking of becoming a demonstrator click "Join My Team". I'd love to have you join me!

Supplies used on this card:

Watercolor Paper from local craft store (SU! paper isn't big enough to use for a card base)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...