Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Water Colored Masculine Gift Card Set!

Although Christmas is right around the corner today's post is not about that. Instead I'm excited to share a snippet of what I created for Craft Project Central!  It's a  Water Colored Masculine Gift Card Set!  

Here is your chance to get the month of December's projects for free that I've been reminding you about.  All you need to do is comment on my post at Craft Project Central HERE.  I will draw and announce the winner on my blog on December 27.  Be sure to stop by and visit my blog again on the 27th to see if you are the winner !

Have you ever wanted to try your hand at water coloring but thought you couldn’t do it?  Here is your chance to give it a try using the masculine set The Wilderness Awaits and an Aqua Painter. The step-by-step instructions will show you how to make a wonderful set of four masculine cards with envelopes that fit right in the box that showcases your water colored creations that you can give away as a gift or keep for yourself.


Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

*****************************************

I would love to be your demonstrator! If you like what you see and want to order anything just click on any of the products that I've listed at the bottom of my blog or click on the "Shop Now" tab at the top of my blog. Any of them will take you directly to my website! If you have questions feel free to contact me. Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog . If you're thinking of becoming a demonstrator click "Join My Team". I'd love to have you join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...