Monday, December 7, 2015

Everlasting Luminary Gift Set!

It's time for me to share another project with you. This lovely gift set was created by Julie Beltramo and you can get the details HERE at Craft Project Central.

Everlasting Luminary Gift Set!

This sweet and sparkly little gift set is sure to please! Learn how to quickly, and elegantly, turn a battery-operated tea light into an everlasting décor piece. Then you’ll learn how to make the coordinating gift box that is the perfect custom size to fit the three tea lights. And the simple, but sweet card will make this the perfect hostess gift for those holiday drop-ins!


Remember I will be giving away one free subscription to Craft Project Central for the month of December.  I will give full details when I post my project mid-December. :)

Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

*********************************************

I would love to be your demonstrator! If you like what you see and want to order anything just click on any of the products that I've listed at the bottom of my blog or click on the "Shop Now" tab at the top of my blog. Any of them will take you directly to my website! If you have questions feel free to contact me. Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog . If you're thinking of becoming a demonstrator click "Join My Team". I'd love to have you join me!

2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful set, very elegant. You did a wonderful job ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, PJ. It is a beautiful set, but I can't take the credit for it this time!

      Delete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...