Thursday, July 17, 2014

Pistachio Pudding Christmas

Hi, Everyone!  Today's card is another Christmas card for the next 'Tis the Season challenge.  This time around it's a color challenge.  I have to admit I wasn't too sure about the colors this time around, but I have to admit I love them together!


Make sure you head over to the challenge HERE to check out all the designers cards because they are fabulous!!  



Can you believe the difference in colors between these two pictures.  I think my camera likes to play tricks on me...either that or just annoy me!  Why can't it take pics and have the color turn out exactly like the card looks when I'm looking at it.  Guess that's the way it will be, and I'll have to learn to live with it! lol


Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Stamp Sets:  Festive Flurry & Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock:  Pistachio Pudding & Very Vanilla
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Pistachio Pudding
VersaMark
Stampin' Emboss Powder:  Gold
Embossing Folder:  Retired
Framelits:  Circles Collection
Smooch Spritz:  Vanilla Shimmer


1 comment:

  1. Oh, the joys of photographing cards... If you get it figured out, please share with me!
    Your card is so pretty and I love the gold edging!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...