Thursday, July 31, 2014

Gray Snowflake Soriee


A very merry Christmas to you...at least that's what my card for today says. :)  We have a sketch challenge for you over at 'Tis the Season for our next challenge and it was a fun one to work with.  I didn't get four cards done this week like I was hoping to because I couldn't decide what colors I wanted to use in the first place.  By the time I had figured out what ones I was going to use there just wasn't any time left.  I was trying to figure out what to do for another challenge that I'm involved with and my daughter (who hates card making!) was even throwing a few ideas my way. :)

I hope you like what I've created this week!

Here's the sketch.  If you get a chance check out all the other cards made by the design team HERE.  As always they have great cards to share with you.  Make sure you play along too so you can get a head start on your Christmas cards.  It will be here before you know it!



Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Stamp Set:s:  Snowflake Soiree & More Merry Messages
Card Stock:  Basic Gray, Island Indigo & Whisper White
Ink:  VersaMark
Stampin' Emboss Powder:  White
Embossing Folder:  Pretty Print
Smooch Spritz:  Vanilla Shimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...