Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Train Traveler

Today I have a pretty clean and simple card for you using Try Stampin' on Tuesday's sketch challenge #171.  I have to say I love the new masculine set Traveler.  I can see so many possibilities with this set just like The Open Sea. :) 


Make sure you check out all the other cards the designers made using this sketch HERE.  


...and if you're still reading I have to share my first small picking of strawberries from my strawberry patch.  Yummy!  My daughter and I sat down and gobbled a bunch of them up.  They won't last long if I only get that many each time I pick.  It is kind of nice to only have a few to pick at a time though. :)


Here's a pic from last year of one my doggies sneaking the strawberries too.  Yup, they remembered and were doing it again this year! lol  My dogs are kind of weird that way and love almost any food they can get in their mouths. 



Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Stamp Set:  Traveler
Card Stock:  Basic Black, Basic Gray, 
Smoky Slate & Whisper White
StazOn:  Black
Embossing Folder:  Argyle



1 comment:

  1. Your train card looks fantastic and those strawberries look so yummy!! Shadow likes strawberries too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...