Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Let it Snow...

Today's card is my design for this week's Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch challenge.  And like my title says the twist is Let it Snow!  I actually had a different card in mind, but another designer had the same idea as I did, so I went back to the drawing board.  I came up with this card using the colors from Dynamic Duos...black and smoky slate.  







Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Stamp Sets:  Lovely as a Tree & Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock:  Basic Black, Smoky Slate & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Smoky Slate
StazOn:  Black
Punch: 1 1/4" Circle
Sponges


2 comments:

  1. Love it! Great use of the sketch and I love how you have created this fantastic scene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the layered trees and the simply sponged sky! Another fabulous card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...