Thursday, November 28, 2013

Evergreen

Happy Thanksgiving!  What are you thankful for today?  I'm thankful that I will be able to spend the day with my family. :)  There's a lot more that I'm thankful for than that, but that's just the start.  Now on to today's card.  It's for the next 'Tis The Season sketch challenge.  I went with a pretty basic card this time by only using two colors, and switching a couple pieces of the card stock around to make them just a little different from each other.




I don't really know which one I like better.  


And now the group of them.  So far I've managed to keep up with making four cards for each of these challenges.  So glad I'll have cards done for next year if I manage to keep this up.  Now I just need to finish my cards for this Christmas. lol

Don't forget to check out what the other members of the design team made HERE, then play along yourself. :)


Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Stamp Sets:  Evergreen & Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock:  Cherry Cobbler & Very Vanilla
Classic Stampin' Pad:  Cherry Cobbler
Embossing Folders:  Modern Mosiac, Delicate Designs,
Petals-a-Plenty & Pretty Print
Candy Dots:  Regals
Smooch Spritz:  Vanilla Shimmer
Sponges


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful design and I love the different textures!!

    Hope you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...