Sunday, June 2, 2013

RHSSC - Thinking of You

It's Sunday so that means it's time for another Red Hot Stampers' sketch challenge card. :)  When I saw the sketch I decided I wanted to use a color that I haven't used in a while...Pacific Point.  Since I wanted to use the Window Frames Framelits I decided to make my card square this week.  It's a little busy with the flower added in, but I went with it anyway.  One thing you might have noticed is that I used shimmer paint.  I love shimmer paint and still have a LOT of it.  That means even though it's no longer available I still plan on using it until my supply runs out, or Stampin' Up! comes up with something similar to use that's affordable.  Don't forget to check out what the other Red Hot Stampers made using this design HERE.



Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Sets:  Hello Doily, Blooming with Kindness
 & Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock:  Pacific Point & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pad:  Pacific Point
Framelits:  Window Frames
Shimmer Paint:  Champagne Mist 
Sponges

1 comment:

  1. oh WOW!!! I would never have thought to combine the stamps that way, but it is FABULOUS! Another gorgeous card, Sara!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...