Sunday, June 16, 2013

RHSSC - By the Tide

Happy Father's Day!  Not sure how many of you that read this are Father's, but thought I'd send it out just in case. :)  It's also Sunday so you know what that means...another Red Hot Stampers' sketch challenge card.  I haven't used the set By the Tide in a while, so I decided to pull that one out for this week's sketch.  Other than cutting out the fish this was a quick and easy card to make. :)  Don't forget to check out what the other Red Hot Stampers made HERE.



Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Sets:  By the Tide & Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock:  Garden Green, Island Indigo & Very Vanilla
Classic Stamp Pads:  Garden Green & Island Indigo

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...