Sunday, October 21, 2012

RHSSC - Thank You

Good morning...it's time to see my take the this week's Red Hot Stampers' sketch challenge.  I finally broke into my Snow Flurry Bigz Die to use for this sketch.  I did change it up a bit because I didn't want to cover up any part of the snow flake, so I put the words underneath it. :)  Don't forget to check out what the other Red Hot Stampers made using this sketch.  Check them out here.  And if you're really motivated why not give the sketch a try. :)



Thanks for looking and have a great day!  

Stamp Set:  Perfectly Penned
Card Stock:  Rich Razzleberry & Very Vanilla
Classic Stampin' Pad:  Rich Razzleberry
Embossing Folder:  Lacy Brocrade
Bigz Die:  Snow Flurry
Jewels:  Basic Pearls & Large Pearls
Shimmer Paint:  Champagne Mist
Sponges


1 comment:

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...