Friday, October 19, 2012

Happy Birthday, Dad!

Today's card was created especially for my dad. :)  His birthday isn't today, so that means I'm actually working ahead...amazing!  Too bad I'm behind on other peoples' cards. :(  I'll get there though...
Anyway his card was inspired by two different challenges.  The Paper Players color challenge #117 and Mojo Monday 263.  I really wanted to enter the Paper Players challenge...because to me it was a challenge!  I wanted to see if I could make something with these colors.  Once I looked at the Mojo sketch and starting writing what colors were going where it just came together...







Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:  The Open Sea
Card Stock:  Night of Navy, Bravo Burgundy, Cajun Craze & Very Vanilla
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Night of Navy, Bravo Burgundy & Cajun Craze
Embossing Folder:  Argyle
Punch:  2 1/2" Circle
Essentials Paper Piercing Pack
Sponges




2 comments:

  1. This stamp set is perfect for our colors and you rocked that mojo sketch! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors worked so well with this stamp set and I love the embossed background with it as well! Fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...