Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Season's Greetings

This week I'm going to show you the cards I had for my December Stamp a Stack.  If  I don't do it this week Christmas will be here and gone before I know it!  Since I won some Not Quite Navy ribbon playing Bingo and haven't used this color a lot I thought I would give it a try and see if I could make a Christmas card with it.  I have to say I'm pretty pleased with it...especially since I didn't make one change and whipped it together pretty fast.  Why can't more of my cards go together like this?! lol



Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:  Curly Cute
Card Stock:  Not Quite Navy & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Not Quite Navy
Embossing Folder:  Northern Flurry
Sizzlit Decorative Strip Die:  Northern Frost
Ribbon:  5/8" Grosgrain in Not Quite Navy (retired)
Jewels:  Basic Rhinestones
Shimmer Paint:  Champagne Mist

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful and your navy ribbon goes wonderfully with all of the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...