Sunday, December 18, 2011

RHSSC15 - Inspired by Nature

It's time for another Red Hot Stampers sketch challenge and this is my take on this week's challenge.  Nope, it's not anything for Christmas because I needed a break from that after dealing with all of my Christmas cards yesterday!  I actually made this for my niece whose birthday is coming up just after Christmas.



To see other demonstrators' cards on this challenge click here.  If you'd like, go ahead and play along so we can see what you come up with.  


Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Sets:  Inspired by Nature & Afterthoughts (retired hostess)
Card Stock:  Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Real Red & Basic Black
Stampin' Write Markers:  Real Red & Basic Black
Punches :  Extra Large Oval & Scallop Trim Border
Ribbon:  3/8" Taffeta in Real Red (retired)
Shimmer Paint:  Champagne Mist





1 comment:

  1. This is amazing! Love the colors and all of the shimmer!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...