Saturday, January 1, 2011

Inspired by Nature Starter Kit Card


This is the card I put in the Starter Kit Contest.  I kind of took the "only what came in your kit" literally.  That means no scissors, paper cutter, sponges, etc! I printed out what came in my kit, put only that on the table and worked from there. I folded and ripped the paper for the card, and ripped out all the flowers and butterflies. I don't ever recommend doing that though...my fingernails are  sore! For the sponging effect I crumpled up some very vanilla until it was soft and rubbed the colors on. I also did that on the edge of the flowers, stems and butterflies so the ripped edges didn't stand out as much.


Stamp sets - Inspired by Nature and Flight of the Butterfly.

Card stock - Very Vanilla and Old Olive

Classic Stampin' Pads - Old Olive, Real Red and Pumpkin Pie

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...