Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Mojo Monday 174

I'm finally back and ready to post a few things, but only one for now...it's late!  Wow, I didn't realize how much work it would be to change my blog around.  I wanted to customize my header and that took FOREVER to 
figure out!  But I did it! :)
The next few cards I'll be posting are "Oldies, but Goodies"  meaning I used a few stamp sets that have been around for awhile.  This first set is Antique Autos.  I actually started this card as a sample for my sister and used Mojo Monday 174 for the layout.  I did have to change my card from vertical to horizontal to fit the car on.  



Card stock:  Soft Suede, Early Espresso, Night of Navy, Always Artichoke & Bravo Burgundy
Classic Stampin' Pad:  Early Espresso
Versa Mark Pad
Ribbon:  Bravo Burgundy (retired)
Embossing Folder:  Square Lattice


Thanks for looking.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...