Saturday, October 14, 2017

FSJ Presents...

Who doesn't like to have a day of crafting every now and then?  I know I do and I will be participating in FSJ Presents on Saturday, December 2.  



If you'd like to craft with me and live in the Grand Rapids, MI area (or if you want to travel a little) you are welcome to join me for a day of fun!
You can also craft right from your own home or better yet get a group of friends together to do it in your area!  

To sign up go to www.funstampersjourney.com/sarahoogendoorn.
Click on SHOP and scroll down under Featured Items until you you see FSJ Presents Bloom This Way - there are two options for purchasing (more info below). 
If you have any questions just let me know!




December 2, 2017  

9-4 (PST) | 10-5 (MST) | 11-6 (CST) | 12-7 (EST)

Join the Journey Crew LIVE during this virtual event! 

Be the first to play with product from the Bloom This Way Trends Mini Catalog, which won't officially launch until January 1! Create four projects and watch additional project demonstrations.
How to Register

Register for this virtual event by pre-ordering the 
FSJ Presents: Bloom This Way Bundle BD-0356 
or 
the PLUS bundle BD-0357 that includes the die sets. 

Early Bird Price: October 5 - 23rd
Regular Price: October 24 - November 6th 


**Shipping and tax not included in prices listed. 

Kits will be mailed the week of November 13th.  

Only those who purchase the bundle will receive the private video link.

Additional Supplies

Be sure you have everything you need. Click on the link below of additional supplies you will need to create the projects as designed. See the additional supply list here. 
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

I would love to be your Journey Coach! If you are thinking about joining 
Fun Stampers Journey and would like to be a Journey Coach click 
"Join My Team". 
I'd love to have you join me on my journey!  

Right now you can join for only $25!!  Don't miss out on this great deal!
It goes until November 30!
www.funstampersjourney.com/sarahoogendoorn



Have you ever wanted to create something, 
but don't always have the time to come up with the idea?
That's where the Bloom Box comes in!  Check it out!  
www.funstampersjourney.com/sarahoogendoorn



If you like what you see and want to order just click on the 
"Shop Now" tab at the top of my blog. 

 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog . 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...