Friday, July 11, 2014

World of Dreams

Happy Friday, Everyone!  Today I've created a relaxing scene for you to enjoy.  For those of you that know me a little bit you know I enjoy sponging, and I decided it was time to pull the sponges out again and have a little fun with this week's mashup from Lisa...

Create a project using the colors
"Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon & Mossy Meadow".

Create a project with a "Summer" theme . 

(Beach, Picnic, Swimming, etc.) 

or Mash it Up! and create a "Summer project using the colors above"


I have to admit I wasn't sure what I was going to do with these three colors, but after I decided to sponge a scene they just came together.  I also had to use one stamp from the new set World of Dreams.  I have a feeling I'm going to enjoy using this set!


Make sure you head over to the Friday Mashup HERE to check out all the other great cards for this challenge and play along too.


Since my card is kind of a summer beach I though I'd add this card to the Paper Players challenge too.  If you haven't heard of them make sure you check them out.  Lots of talented designers over there.



Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Stamp Set:  World of Dreams
Card Stock:  Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow, 
Hello Honey & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow & Hello Honey 
Framelits:  Deco Label Collection
Embossing Folder:  Woodgrain
Punch:  1" Circle
Smooch Spritz:  Vanilla Shimmer
Sponges


11 comments:

  1. Sara, I LOVE everything about your card! It is beautiful! Your sponged sunrise/sunset is gorgeous! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous :) Lovely the beautifully inked scene you created

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, Sara! Your sponging is gorgeous. I love how the scene is "framed" ! Thanks for playing at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful scene and the shimmer really stood out to me, it really adds a great touch to it! You did a great job with the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! the the window effect you've used with the texture. Thanks for playing with the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely stunning! I love your sponged beach with the woodgrain! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! What a wonderful card!
    Grtz Janette

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! What a wonderful card!
    Grtz Janette

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sara, congrats on your PP pick- this is an awesome card! Your sponging is fantastic and love that shimmer on it. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowza! This is so amazing. I absolutely love the scene you've created with this sponging. So soft and serene. Great job, Sara!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, Sara...This is absolutely gorgeous! Your sponged scene is breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...