Thursday, July 18, 2013

Convention Swaps

Today I am in Salt Lake City, Utah for my first Stampin' Up! convention so I thought I'd show you the cards I made to swap.  All I can say is I was crazy to make this card!  When I made regional cards I was able to whip up 30 cards in 2 1/2 hours, but not this time!  Too many steps, but once I come up with an idea that I like there's no changing my mind.  So here's my stack...


And one up close in the pile.


Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Sets:  Field Flowers, Dictionary & Sweet Essentials
Card Stock:  Perfect Plum & Very Vanilla
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Crumb Cake, Perfect Plum
Wisteria Wonder & Pear Pizzaz
Punch:  Bitty Butterfly
Framelits:  Window Frames
Ribbon:  1/2" Seam Binding in Very Vanilla
Smooch Spritz:  Vanilla Shimmer (diluted with rubbing alcohol)
Jewels:  Basic Pearls
sponges

1 comment:

  1. Sara, these are gorgeous!! I am sure that everyone loved them! Hope you had a marvelous time!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...