Welcome to the last Red Hot Stampers challenge for 2012! Wow, did I have to think about the sketch this time. I was trying to figure out what to do with it after I printed it out when I saw the sketch upside down where I left the sheet lying. An idea came to me instantly then...pine trees in the moon light. :) Don't forget to check out what the other Red Hot Stampers made here using this same sketch...and remember we have a special gift for you this month! Yes, this whole month! If you submit a sample using our sketch you will receive a gift in the mail from us.
Here are the details:
- Use our sketch to create your card or scrapbook page.
- Post your take of our sketch on our blog here using the Mr. Linky on the Red Hot Stampers' blog.
- Post our sketch and your take on our sketch on your blog or a gallery with a link to our blog.
- Sketches must be uploaded by Saturday.
- Participate each week for the whole month and receive a bonus gift!
- Email email@example.com with your address so she can mail you your gift for playing along.
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Stamp Set: Evergreen
Card Stock: Basic Black, Basic Gray & Whisper White
Classic Stampin Pad: Basic Gray
Punch: 1 1/4" Circle
Stampin' Glitter: Dazzling Diamonds
Shimmer Paint: Champagne Mist