Sunday, October 14, 2012

RHSSC - Thank You

Well, I've been taking a little blogging break this past week, not that I've been lazy though!  I've been doing some major cleaning in my basement...and boy does it look nice! :)  I'm using my kids' "school" desks now to store all my stamping stuff in and on.  Goodbye school books, hello stamping stuff. :)  I also left for a long weekend of a little rest and relaxation...while working on my Christmas cards.  I like to take a fall color tour around this time of year and get a big head start on my Christmas cards.  I did make my Red Hot Stampers' card up there, but I couldn't download my picture onto my blog from my phone, so this is coming out a little later than usual.  Don't forget to check out a few other cards by the Red Hot Stampers here.




Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Sets:  Everything Eleanor & Blooming with Kindness
Card Stock:  Basic Black & Very Vanilla
StazOn:  Black
Embossing Folder:  Lacy Brocade
Punches:  Scallop Oval & Large Oval
Shimmper Paint:  Champange Mist mixed with Rich 
Razzleberry ink refill and rubbing alcohol in Stampin' Spritzer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...