This post is going to be a little different for those of you who come on here looking for a card...you're only going to see an idea for a challenge that I am entering. I saw it on The Friday Mashup challenge that I follow and enter as often as I can. I thought it would be fun to enter...especially since I'm working on a couple of cards that inspired my idea for this challenge. So, here's the challenge...
We love our Fans here at the Mashup and we want you to be a part of the fun creating a Mashup Challenge! Help us pick our first "Fan Favorite" Challenge!
Here's what ya gotta do...it is really easy!!!
- Write up a post on your blog with YOUR challenge idea with a link back to the Mashup Blog!
- Link up your idea post to the Friday Mashup Blog by June 22nd at noon (EST)
**Your Challenge idea should be written like this:
1. Create a " FILL IN WITH YOUR IDEA" project.
My Mashup Challenge, would be to:
2. Create a project using "FILL IN WITH YOUR IDEA ".
3. Or "Mash it Up!" and create a " FILL IN WITH YOUR IDEA" project that uses " FILL IN WITH YOUR IDEA"!
I hope it's ok that I changed the wording just a little bit. Here's my idea for the Friday Mashup Challenge...
Let's have a 3-D Garden Party!
1. Create a card/project that has something 3-D on it.
2. Create a card/project that's inspired by something in your own flower garden/from some one's garden that you love!
3. Or "Mash it Up!" and create a card/project that has something 3-D on it that's inspired from your flower garden!
For those of you who make cards why not give this challenge a try. It could be a lot of fun...and a "challenge" too! ;) Check it out here.