Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Well, as you can tell I've taken a few days off from blogging.  I hope to post more things this week than I did last week, but we'll have to see how things go.  Now that we're getting nicer weather, I need to spend some of my time outside too.  Today's card is my last Father's Day card for this year, and the one I  made for my hubby.  


Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Sets:  Lovely as a Tree & Teeny, Tiny Wishes
Card Stock:  Soft Suede, Early Espresso & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Soft Suede & Early Espresso 
Embossing Folder:  Square Lattice
Punches:  Modern Label & Word Window

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...