Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Fabulous Florets ~ May Stamp a Stack

I decided to take a little break from blogging for the weekend and am finally back with another card from my May Stamp a Stack.   I really seem to like sponging a background block and stamping something over it lately.  I know sometime next week I'll have another card to show you that I did this technique on...and you'll see that the card is inspired from this card.


Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:  Fabulous Florets
Card Stock:  Very Vanilla & Rich Razzleberry
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive & River Rock
Stampin' Emboss Powder:  Gold
I used my scoring blade to make lines on the top and bottom of the card

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...