Thursday, June 9, 2011

Fabulous Florets Card Swap

Last week I posted a card that we made at my last stamp a stack, and said I would have a card sometime this week that was inspired from it.  I can finally show you the card...I just had to keep it a secret until the Red Hot Stampers did their card swap. :)    


I added a little more color and layers to this card, and instead of using Old Olive, I used Always Artichoke.


Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:  Fabulous Florets & Afterthoughts
Card Stock:  Always Artichoke, Rich Razzleberry & Very Vanilla
Classic Stampin' Pad:  Always Artichoke & Rich Razzleberry
Punch:  Decorative Label
Stampin' Emboss Powder:  Gold 
I used my scoring blade to make the lines on the Rich Razzleberry




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...