Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Prized Peony ~ A Stampin' Up! Card

Today's card is special because I made it for my sister for her birthday. :)
I have to say I love watercolor and it's so easy to do on cards! It's like creating a miniature work of art every time I make a card. 
This card was going to be one of my SAS cards for this month, but with limited time in my classes I figured I'd better not do anything with watercolor since it was a pretty good sized piece that would need to dry. Plus I don't want anyone getting frustrated if their "painting" doesn't come out right. I would have to do a class special for this so I would have the time to create with them and show them as we worked together. I know that's what has been so helpful for me while I've been learning!
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post.


 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog. 

Supplies used on this card:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...