Monday, December 9, 2019

Winter Woods ~ A Stampin' Up! Card

Today's card is one that I created last spring shortly after I joined SU! again.  
I had to get my hands on the Winter Woods stamp set.  Not because it was a Christmas set, but because it was all about nature!  I love creating masculine cards and this was just the set to do that.
I made a few of these cards to send out for Christmas and also decided that it would be one of my Christmas/Winter stamp a stack cards.  Partially because I was being lazy and didn't want to come up with a card, but also so someone could use it for any occasion not just Christmas if they needed.
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post.


 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog. 

Supplies used on this card:

Post-it Notes to mask moon

2 comments:

  1. I just came across this card and love it! Are you a watercolor artist or did you just use those aqua painters? Are they hard to control?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Winter Woods card is absolutely beautiful. So serene a scene you've created. I think this is a great masculine set as well and a great mix with Nature's Own. Thanks for inspiring, I just might get this one before it retires.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...