Thursday, May 10, 2018

Fresh Forest ~ A Fun Stampers Journey Card

I made today's card for my nephew's birthday and I featured two stamps sets that are on the Fun Stampers Journey Retirement Party list.

This was such a simple card to make.  It does take two steps because I did the watercolor wash and let it dry over night.  In the morning I stamped my trees and sentiment, took off the masking tape, layered the picture on a couple pieces of cardstock and I had a nice masculine card to give to my nephew.
If you like the sentiment or trees stamp set I have a link to each of them at the bottom of my blog.  Since they are on sale and on the retirement list it is first come first serve.  Once they are sold out they are gone!
Whip Cream
Limeade Splash
Fresh Forest
Pool Play
Catalina Splash
Black Licorice
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post. :)
Sara

I'd love to have you join me on my journey!
Go to www.funstampersjourney.com/sarahoogendoorn or
Click on "Join My Team" at the top of this post.
Have you ever wanted to create something, 
but don't always have the time to come up with the idea?
That's where the Bloom Box comes in!  Check it out!  
www.funstampersjourney.com/sarahoogendoorn
If you like what you see and want to order just click on the 
"Shop Now" tab at the top of my blog. 

 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 

Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog . 

Supplies used on this card:

large block and masking tape to mask watercolor paper on while doing the watercolor wash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...