Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Love Life ~ A Fun Stampers Journey Card

Today I have an "old-fashioned" card to share with you that was inspired by Try Stampin' on Tuesday's sketch challenge #363.
I say old-fashioned because I kind of thought it had that look to it.  When I showed it to my daughter she said the exact same thing I was thinking. lol 

Just a note ~ I will be using this stamp set (but probably not this flower) later today on my Facebook page with my friend Glenda to do another live Stamp Off at 10 am EDT.  If you'd like to watch you can check out on my fb page HERE
Below is the sketch I used to create this card.  Make sure you check out TSOT's blog HERE to see what the other designers created using this sketch.  If you get a chance to play along we'd love to see what you create!
I wanted to add a little something to the background of my card so I stamped some flowers in Buttercream on my Lavender Fusion cardstock.  I used daubers to apply the ink to my flowers and leaves to give it a nice smooth look.  I also used my Color Burst pencils to outline the flower and draw a few lines in the center of the flower and on the leaves to make it all stand out a little more.

Butter Cream
Pretty Amethyst
Lavender Fusion
Grape Fusion
Fresh Forest
 
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post. :)
Sara

I'd love to have you join me on my journey!
Go to www.funstampersjourney.com/sarahoogendoorn or
Click on "Join My Team" at the top of this post.
Have you ever wanted to create something, 
but don't always have the time to come up with the idea?
That's where the Bloom Box comes in!  Check it out!  
www.funstampersjourney.com/sarahoogendoorn
If you like what you see and want to order just click on the 
"Shop Now" tab at the top of my blog. 

 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 

Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog . 

Supplies used on this card:

Love Life Bloom Box Stamp Set (pictured above)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...