Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Hello Sunflower ~ A Fun Stampers Journey Card

Today I have two cards to share with you that I created with Try Stampin' or Not on Tuesday's sketch challenge #341.
I actually made one of these cards for my upline's b-day, but haven't decided which one to give her yet.  Plus I don't have any envelopes to mail it to her!  Who runs out of envelopes?!  I did...and even borrowed a package from her.  I guess that's a good thing because I use them for my SAS and I had a big crowd this month.  I'll be posting some of those cards soon. :)
TSOT's sketch was a fun sketch, but I did take a little freedom with it by  moving the scallops onto a piece of card stock instead of leaving it on the edge.  Sketches are meant to inspire and this one did for me. :)  The optional theme for this week is Bold Words.
Make sure you head over to Try Stampin' or Not on Tuesday's blog HERE to check out all the other great cards made using this sketch.  As always if you get a chance to create let us see what you've done. :)

Sorry...lots of pics this time with two cards instead of one.
I used Pan Pastel to color in my sunflowers.  I love how easy it is to add color with them.
 

Butter Cream
Pineapple Smoothie
Hazelnut Blend
Black Licorice

 
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

I would love to be your Journey Coach! If you are thinking about joining 
Fun Stampers Journey and would like to be a Journey Coach click 
"Join My Team". 
I'd love to have you join me on my journey!  

If you like what you see and want to order just click on the 
"Shop Now" tab at the top of my blog. 

 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog . 

Supplies used on this card:

Hello Sunflower (part of the September Bloom Box)
aerosol hairspray (to set Pan Pastels)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...