Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Stampin' Up ~ Botanical Birthday

Oops!  I forgot to post my cards for today's sketch challenge at Try Stampin' or Not on Tuesday!  I realized it early this morning, but couldn't get to it until this evening. 


As you can see we have another fun sketch for you to play with today.  I'd didn't follow it exactly, but you get the idea.  Head over to Try Stampin' HERE to see the other great sketches made with this card.  If you get a chance we'd love to see what you create!


It was fun to mix a couple of the 2015-2017 In Colors with a couple of the new 2016-2018 In Colors



As you can see by the first picture I decided to make two cards with this sketch. :)  Just flip the background around, add the flowers, leaves and jewels...and you're good to go!


Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

I would love to be your demonstrator! If you like what you see and want to order anything just click on any of the products that I've listed at the bottom of my blog or click on the "Shop Now" tab at the top of my blog. Any of them will take you directly to my website! If you have questions feel free to contact me. Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog . If you're thinking of becoming a demonstrator click "Join My Team". I'd love to have you join me!

Supplies used on this card:

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...