Friday, January 2, 2015

Simply Winter

Today's card won't be new to a few ladies since it was one of my December stamp a stack cards.  When I make my cards for December I want a card that they can send out for Christmas or for another occasion.  I made two of these cards and one was for Christmas and the other one a Thinking of You card.  It could be a birthday or just for you card too. :)  Well that's what today's mashup from Heidi at the Friday Mashup is all about...

Create a project with a "Winter theme". 

Create a project  with "Snowflakes". 

or Mash it Up! and create a "Winter project with Snowflakes".




In this pic I'm trying to show you that the top layer of the card is actually popped up to give the card some dimension.  Guess it's kind of hard to see even in this picture.


Here are both cards that I made.  Make sure you head over to the Friday Mashup HERE to check out the other great winter cards from the design team and make sure you take the time to play along too! :)



Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Supplies used on this card:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



6 comments:

  1. Adorable, Sara! I love the effect of your winter scene inside the punched out oval. Really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little scene. I love that you've cut it out from the embossed panel - super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I really like the oval shape paired with the snowflake background!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Margaret. This was a fun winter card and the ladies at my stamp a stack really seemed to like it. :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...