Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Pretty Postage Due

As soon as I saw the Paper Craft Crew sketch challenge I knew what set I was going to use to make my card.  At first I was going to just stamp the set in black making the whole card red, white and black.  That was just a little too plain for me so I used the stampin' write markers to fill in the flower.  Just the extra touch it needed to highlight that corner for the challenge. :)




Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:  Postage Due
Card Stock:  Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black & Whisper White
StazOn:  Black
Stampin' Write Markers:  Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black,
Always Artichoke & So Saffron
Punch:  1" Square & 1 1/4" Square
Framelits:  Square Collection 
Ribbon:  Seam Binding in 3/8" Cherry Cobbler
Smooch Spritz:  Vanilla Shimmer

1 comment:

  1. Love your dramatic colour scheme on your card Sara. Great use of the sketch this week. Thanks so much for joining us at the Paper Craft Crew. Carolyn x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...