Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Everyday Enchantment

Today's card is another one from my March stamp a stack.  I don't use DSP very often and wanted to give it a try, so I checked around to see what other ladies were making out of the Everyday Enchantment DSP.  I really loved a card that Ann Schach did on The Paper Players last week, so this card was inspired by her.



Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:  Fresh Vintage
Card Stock:  Calypso Coral, Very Vanilla & Everyday Enchantment DSP
Classic Stampin' Pad:  Calypso coral
Punch:  1 1/4" Square
Embosslit Die:  Beautiful Wings
Ribbon:  1/2" Seam Binding in Very Vanilla
Jewels:  Basic Pearls
Shimmer Paint:  Champagne Mist


1 comment:

  1. Love this two-tone card! Even more so, since I have everything I need to CASE it from you!! heeheehee! Beautiful creation!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...