Tuesday, April 12, 2011

3x3 "Thank You" Notecards

Today's cards are 3x3's that I made to send out as "Thank Yous".  I like to put a little thank you card in every one's bag whenever they place an order with me.  I actually type out the thank you note on another sheet of paper, so when they get this card they can use it to send to someone else.  I love making 3x3's because they're so quick and easy.  You can make eight cards if you use a 12"x12" piece of card stock.  


Yes, this set is retired, but I still use it anyway because I love flowers.  I think I actually borrowed this set from a friend...I'd better return it to her some time!

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:  Perfect Petals (retired)
Card Stock:  Marina Mist & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pad:  Marina Mist
Big Shot Embossing Folder:  Vintage Wallpaper
Shimmer Paint:  Champagne Mist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...