Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Beautiful Butterflies

Well, I am finally back after a bit of a break.  I was up north working at a camp for the weekend and couldn't seem to catch up on everything that needed to be done, so it was my cards that had to be put on hold.  Today's post is for a couple of challenges I try to do every week.  I'm doing Ann's Color Challenge #38 from The Paper Players and Saturday Sketch Challenge #194 from Stamping 411.  




Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:  Afterthoughts
Card Stock:  Early Espresso, Baja Breeze & Pink Pirouette
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Baja Breeze
Big Shot Embossing Folder:  Vintage Wallpaper
Bit Shot Embosslit Dies:  Beautiful Wings
Punches:  Decorative Label, Scallop Trim Border & Scallop Trim Corner
Ribbon:  5/8" Grosgrain in Early Espresso

10 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great combination of colors on those beautiful butterflies! Thanks for playing along this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look of the layered butterflies and the sentiment looks neat angled like that! Glad to see you at the Paper Players! Hope you had a good weekend up North!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card, Sara! The butterflies are perfect for spring and you used the colors wonderfully. I love how you made a tag out of that punch, too. Very pretty! Thank for joining us at The Paper Players this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness butterflies are fluttering all over and it's beautiful! Great use of our colors this week! Thanks so much for joining us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving all those butterflies! Thanks for playing along with the Stamping 411.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so pretty! The butterflies are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many wonderful butterflies! Great use of the challenge colors! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All those butterflies really make feel feel that spring is on its way! I love the angled sentiment!
    So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, love your cards!
    So pretty too!
    Hugs, Dawn V.V.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...