Thursday, November 18, 2010

Lovely as a Tree - Happy Birthday


I made this card from leftover card stock that I had when I made a Christmas card for a challenge from my upline. I originally made the tree for a sympathy card, but didn't think the subtle sponging I did on the tree went with my sympathy card...so I created a masculine b-day card instead.
Posted by Picasa

Stamp set:  Lovely as a Tree
Cardstock:  Bravo Burgundy, Always Artichoke and Very Vanilla. 
    Classic Stampin' pad:  Early Espresso 
                               VersaMark                                   
Bravo Burgundy 5/8" grosgrain ribbon (retired)
Modern Label Ex-Lg punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...