Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Valentine's Day - 2

Here's my last Valentine project that I made for my upline's open house.  Even though you can't tell it from the pictures, but the top of it is left open.  I never did buy anything to tuck into it, but it would fit a candy bar or a few small ones just perfectly.  After I made the first side of it I decided to make the other side opposite of the first side.




Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Card Stock:  Real Red & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pad:  Real Red
Framelits:  Hearts Collection
Ribbon:  3/8" Taffeta in Real Red
Occasions Paper-Piercing Pack
Shimmer Paint:  Champagne Mist


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...