Thursday, October 10, 2013

Witches' Brew Box

A couple of weeks ago I made a box using Witches' Brew DSP for the Creative Crew on Splitcoast Stampers.  When I showed it to my daughter she asked if I would make another one so she could give them to give to the kids she nannies.  I had to change the paper that I used since I didn't have enough to do it the same way as the other.  I decided to enter this box in The Paper Players sketch challenge for this week since it's "Trick or Treat" a Halloween card or treat holder.  If you'd like to see my other box click HERE.





Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Measurements for box.  
Cut an 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" piece of card stock or DSP
Score 1" around all edges
Score at 3 3/4" and 4 3/4" down from the long edge

Card Stock:  Witches' Brew DSP
Classic Stampin' Pad:  Pumpkin Pie
Bigz Dies:  Autumn Accents & Top Note
Sponges

3 comments:

  1. What great boxes these are! Thanks for sharing the directions, and thanks for playing with us this week at The Paper Players, Sara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling box! Love the way you've accented it with the top note die and the leaves! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...