Tuesday, October 8, 2013

TSoT - So Grateful

Today's card is my design for Try Stampin' on Tuesday and its twist is Give Thanks.  I did some quick sponging to create a sunset, then added crushed curry in the background.  However I didn't like the crushed curry and had to change the background to blushing bride.  The crushed curry was way out of my comfort zone, but I didn't want to use whisper white or very vanilla either.  My daughters think I use those colors way too much. ;)  


Don't forget to check out what the other designers made using this sketch HERE.  Don't forget to play along too!


Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Sets:  Best of Flowers & Apothecary Art
Card Stock:  Basic Black, Blushing Bride 
& Very Vanilla (sponged piece)
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Pool Party, Crushed Curry, 
Crisp Cantaloupe, Pumpkin Pie & Old Olive
StazOn Black & Versa Mark
Embossing Powder:  White
Punch:  3/4" Circle & 2 1/2" Circle
Framelits:  Circles Collection
Embossing Folder:  Woodgrain
Sponges

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the gorgeous sunset against the black paper...stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning! I'm thinking the curry would have been a little too bold for the beautiful sunset image.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...